|Metroid Sweet Metroid|
|Season 1, Episode 12|
|Air date||November 25, 1989|
|Written by||Jeffrey Scott|
In Search of the King
Happy Birthday, Megaman
The episode was written by Jeffrey Scott.
Mother Brain tricks the N Team into thinking she has been defeated. Using the opportunity to trap Kevin in the bowels of Metroid, she proceeds to conquer Videoland during what is assumed to be a period of peace.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
|N Team||Forces of Chaos||Others|
- First appearance of the Warp Wagon, the N Team's vehicle of choice for travelling to other video worlds.
- When Dr. Wily, Eggplant Wizard, and King Hippo trash the victory celebrations, the individuals accompanying them (strange-looking robots with Dr. Wily, boxers with King Hippo, a vegetable team with Eggplant Wizard) are not from their respective games, and were made up for the show.
- Speaking of which for that matter,Why was King Hippo invading Mount Icarus and Eggplant Wizard invading the World of Castlevania? Shouldn't it be the other way around? Better yet,why wasn't the Count invading the world of Castlevania While Eggplant Wizard should be invading Mount Icarus and King Hippo invading the World of Punch Out? [Funny though,at least that Got Dr Wily right invading Mega Land.lol]
- Possibully since "Little Mac" from Punch Out makes no appearance in Captain N,the animators wanted to save some air time by having King Hippo and Eggplant Wizard invading random worlds instead of they're own respective worlds.
- Last time the world of Castlevania is seen until the Season 3 episode "Return to Castlevania".
- Metroid, apparently, has a key ignition system like a car.
- Lana mentions wanting to share the night with Kevin. But in the next frame (when Metroid flies into sight), it's suddenly day.
- When Kevin says he's going to apply the "second coat" he throws the paint onto an unpainted portion of the wall.
- When Simon's admitting Captain N's the real hero, he seems to be crying dark red tears. The splatter from the tomato Eggplant Wizard shoots him with right after that seems to have been inserted too early.
- Kevin has on the high-jump boots for the scene where he gets them, and then the one where he lassos Kraid, then they're gone.
- Why is the N Team painting a giant wall by hand? Why not have Dr. Wright send over some of his robots to do the job? Plus Lana's princess of all Videoland; she doesn't have anyone around to do menial jobs like that?
- Why are there bombs conveniently stuck to the wall right outside the door to Metroid's control room?
Variants and alterationsEdit